Met Gala is the night of glamour in the fashion world. Along with the veteran attendees, this year the debutants left the fashion world in awe. Read this article to know the debutants that stunned the people at the Met Gala. It was an event of the bright glamorous work of the designers.
Every year on May 1st, the fashion world turns glamorous with the Met Gala. It is a night when celebrities across the globe make their presence most stylishly. Fashion enthusiasts wait for this event to carefully look at the outfit and styles of the celebrities attending the event.
In the Met Gala 2023, the first timers, a.k.a the debutants ruled the carpet of the event with stunning styles and dresses. Following is the list of a few first-timers who pulled their fashion game up to make their first appearance memorable and lead the event to become a grand success.
- The Indian actress made her first appearance in the white bridal pearl-studded gown.
- She wore a Prabal Gurung-designed bridal dress that was embellished with pearl throughout. The dress was accompanied well by pearl studded fingerless gloves and earrings.
- The dewy makeup and minimal look pushed the look to perfection.
- The dress design was inspired by the dress designed by Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel bridal collection. The said dress was worn by supermodel Claudia Schiffer in 1992.
- She opted for cat-like attire.
- She wore a silver cutout hooded gown featuring with feather train and cat ears.
- She elevated and cemented the cat attire with face prosthetics and claw manicures. The cat eyeliner looked like the final touch.
- Paris Hilton made a stunning appearance at the gala in a black leather gown. It was designed by Marc Jacobs.
- The black leather gown was detailed with shimmers. The off-shoulder gown had a sweetheart neckline, a black bodice, and a long train.
- The gown was accompanied well by the choker, full-sleeve gloves, and black heels.
- The smoky eye makeup with pink tinted lips gave a stunningly glamorous look.
- The K-pop idol, part of BLACKPINK, made a stunning first-time entry with a Chanel dress.
- She wore a white mini-dress paired with black stockings, a choker, and heels. She also wore black gloves to finish the look.
- She opted for minimal makeup with a sleek hairstyle.
- She wore a Balmain white gown to make her first entry to the Met Gala.
- The white gown had a long trail and long sleeves. It had sheer panels on the side to make it look stunning. She accessorized it with studded earrings and a camera-like clutch.
- She opted for glowy makeup and cat eyes.
- Florence entered the carpet of the gala in all her glory in a strapless gown. The dress was custom-made by Maison Valentino.
- The silk dress was backless and had a chiffon bow made up of chiffon. The dress was accompanied by a black feather crown.
- Florence opted for minimal makeup.