The Met 2023 was yet again full of fashion and glamour. Various celebrities pulled their fashion game up, and some didn’t meet the expectations. In this article, read a list of celebs who successfully meet the expectations for the event.
Met Gala is a red carpet event where the attendees dress in the most glamorous and unique outfits based on the theme of the event. This year, the event took place in the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
For the Met Gala 2023, the theme was “Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Beauty”. The concept is to pay tribute to Karl Lagerfeld, a legendary fashion designer who greatly influenced the fashion industry with their work for around half a century.
Following are a few female celebs that dressed to slay the show and met the expectation of the met gala 2023:
- Inspired by Karl Lagerfeld’s love for cats, she stunned the red carpet with her humanized feline look. She wore a beautiful silver dazzling Oscar De La Renta dress.
- To put the cherry on the cake, she used cat ears and prosthetics on her face to finish the feline look. Overall she looked stunning in this polished and well-curated look.
- Cardi B adorned an iconic look for this Met Gala to honor the late Karl Lagerfeld. She wore a black ballgown made by the Chenpeng studio, which had a white shirt collar and tie giving a pleasant uniqueness to the whole look. The sculptured rosettes lifted the look.
- Dua Lipa gave homage to the late Karl Lagerfeld by wearing a dress designed by him for Chanel. She wore the vintage Chanel gown adding her style to make the look stunning and took the eyes of the people on the red carpet. The white dress, a body-hugging corset with a full skirt, the silver necklace, and the hair-down look put everyone in awe.
- Rhianna didn’t disappoint with her look and was stunned by the Met Gala looks. She wore a white floral gown, accompanied well by the structural flower cape covering her head. She is known for her iconic looks for the gala, and this time too, she stood for the title. He was stunned by the fully covered look, finished off with the huge sunglasses.
- Alia Bhatt made her debut at a met gala and stunned people with her look. She wore fashion designer Paul Gurung’s designed white bridal gown.
- The dress was inspired by Karl Lagerfeld’s bridal collection for Chanel. The dress had a corset-like finish, and the long train made the dress look much better. She stunned the media and posed on the stairs for the media.
- Anne Hathaway wore a daring white slit dress. It was accompanied by golden sequins shaped like paper clips. She also wore a matching white jacket to finish the look. The half ponytail and necklace gave a touch to the whole look.